In the last decade or so, we’ve seen a huge amount of change in regards to SEO. Users perform their searches and queries in different ways now, search engines have changed the way they crawl, index and rank pages, and SEOs have been able to more closely influence how much traffic a website receives.
But there is still so much confusion and misinformation out there about the practice of SEO. Here is an interesting stat that should get your attention. 60% of the buying decision is already made by the time someone calls your business!1
Did you know:
- 93% of online experiences begin with a search engine
- 70-80% of users ignore the paid ads, focusing on the organic results
- 70% of the links search users click on are organic
- Search is the #1 driver of traffic to content sites, beating social media by more than 300%
- 75% of users never scroll past the first page of search results2
These figures are staggering. If the foundation of your business is not set up correctly, how will people find you? What is the opportunity cost of people not knowing you are there? The power of online searches is only going to get bigger and bigger as time goes on. Find out how you can optimise your website so that you can attract the right types of clients to your business.
Download our free eBook The Ultimate Beginners Guide to SEO.
1Source: Corporate Executive Board